How to Prepare Homemade My Fried Chicken Livers
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Fried Chicken Livers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Fried Chicken Livers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my fried chicken livers recipe. You can cook my fried chicken livers using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Fried Chicken Livers:
- Use 1 pint of container of chicken livers.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce (optional).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of cornmeal.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get of Grapeseed oil or other for frying.
- Use of Lemon wedges.
- You need of Old Bay seasoning.
Steps to make My Fried Chicken Livers:
- Rinse livers in cold water and pat dry with paper towels before trimming them of visible sinew, fat, and areas of green discoloration but otherwise try keep the pieces as big as possible..
- Beat the egg with a fork until uniform then add hot sauce and mustard. Gently drop the livers in the egg wash and toss to coat. Let them marinate for up to 10 minutes while you prepare the breading..
- Mix flour, cornmeal, and the remaining spices in a shallow pan or plate so you can spread the mixture out. Lay the livers on the seasoned flour and let them sit on one side for at least 2 minutes so the coating bonds well to the egg. Gently turn them over and repeat on the other side..
- Heat half an inch of oil in a cast-iron or carbon steel pan. Fry the livers until dark golden brown before flipping, which takes about 2 or 3 minutes depending on the size of the piece. If the liver releases a lot of juice while frying on the first side, sprinkle a pinch of the dredging flour on the top to absorb the moisture and prevent splattering. Flip the livers and continue to cook until they are uniformly brown, another minute to 2 minutes..
- Drain on paper towels and dust generously with Old Bay (optional). Serve with raw red onions, lemon wedges, ranch dressing or cocktail sauce and or hot sauce..
If you find this My Fried Chicken Livers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.