Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Nickie's homemade chicken pot pie
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Nickie's homemade chicken pot pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nickie's homemade chicken pot pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nickie's homemade chicken pot pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nickie's homemade chicken pot pie recipe. To make nickie's homemade chicken pot pie you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nickie's homemade chicken pot pie:
- Get 1 small of sour cream.
- Take 3 each of cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 packages of frozen peas or you can use fresh, your choice.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh baby carrots chopped up.
- Provide 2 each of i use canned diced potatoes, but if you are feeling it, by all means, cut up some potatoes yourself.
- Provide 1 of * don't forget to drop all your cut up potatoes into cold water to avoid browning.
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 of bottle of italian dressing.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Get 1/2 stick of parkay butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of pet milk.
- Use 1 of *or you can use milk.
- Provide 2 packages of pilsbury ready made pie crusts (in a box near canned biscuits in the store)(it takes 2 boxes with 2 crust in each box).
- Provide 1 of pam nonstick cooking spray.
- Take 1 of *you will need at least a 13×9 dish to cook this in, it feeds alot of people.
Instructions to make Nickie's homemade chicken pot pie:
- Start the night before you prepare this and wash and then marinade your chicken with the Italian dressing and salt and pepper then throw it the frige till you cook the next day..
- Pre heat oven to 400°.
- Cook chicken with the Italian dressing poured all over it until done.
- while chicken cooks, add 1/2 bag of peas, carrots, potatoes, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, two big spoonfuls of sour cream all in a large pot.
- Also add milk, butter, salt and pepper at this time..
- Heat this all up to a boil, stirring frequently, boil long enough to heat it all up and then turn it down and keep it warm..
- Next after you cook your chicken, cut it all up to your desired size. I like nice, at least in inch size peices.
- After you take the chicken out of the oven, go by the directions on the box and spray your dish well with pam, line your.dish with 2 of the crusts, use a fork and make some holes in the dough to avoid big air bubbles (and let crust hang over the edges of your dish).
- Add the chicken to your mixture and stir it all up good. Let it simmer while your crusts cook.
- Next pour mixture into your dish over the cooked crust.
- Open the other box of 2 pie crust, and lay it across the top of the entire dish. Again, allow your crusts to overlay the edges of the dish all the way around, and polk a few fork holes in those crust and put entire dish back in the oven and cook on about 400° until crust is golden brown.
- **I almost forgot, I like to brush an egg wash over the crust, it makes it look and taste better**.
Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce. With a flaky, buttery crust, it's comfort food at its finest. And whiles it's a dish that you can easily source, pre-made, in almost any grocery freezer aisle, we strongly believe that making your own, from. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe has a flaky crust on top of juicy chunks of chicken and vegetables creamy sauce!
If you find this Nickie's homemade chicken pot pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.