Steps to Make Quick Mini chicken pot pies
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini chicken pot pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini chicken pot pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini chicken pot pies recipe. You can have mini chicken pot pies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini chicken pot pies:
- Take 2 of chicken breasts shredded or cubed.
- Take 1 packages of Refrigerated Pie Crust.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Provide 2 of small potatoes, chopped.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of cubes of chicken bullion.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fresh garlic.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Provide 4 cup of water.
Steps to make Mini chicken pot pies:
- Bring chicken, spices, bullion to a boil.
- Take out pie crusts to adjust to room temp.
- Once chicken is cooked, take out to cool, then shred or chop.
- Add veggies to chicken stock and simmer 10 min.
- Flour the counter to roll out crusts.
- Roll out the edges of crust and place in lg muffin pan.
- Turn down veggies and thicken witn cirn starch or roux, let stand to thicken.
- Preheat oven to 400 º.
- Ladle the veggies into the pan, and cover with remaining dough.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 mins or until golden brown on top. ENJOY! !!.
These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are not only easy (no homemade crust to fuss with) but I love that they are easy to serve because they are already portioned out. Frozen puff pastry becomes your best friend as it gets transformed into the crusts for these delicious dinner pies. Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super easy to make and taste delicious! Paleo chicken pot pies that are mini in size and loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and a creamy, dairy-free filling. They're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo – though you'd never know it.
If you find this Mini chicken pot pies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.