How to Make Award-winning MATTE(chicken liver) CURRY
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best MATTE(chicken liver) CURRY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MATTE(chicken liver) CURRY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matte(chicken liver) curry recipe. To make matte(chicken liver) curry you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook MATTE(chicken liver) CURRY:
- Use 500 gm of chicken liver.
- Prepare 5 piece of onions (finely chopped).
- Get 1 piece of garlic (paste).
- Get 1 inch of ginger (paste).
- Get 1 of chopped tomato.
- Get 2 of potato.
- Get 2 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Use 2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Get as needed of Oil.
- Provide as needed of Water.
Steps to make MATTE(chicken liver) CURRY:
- Clean chicken liver with water. And cut in small pieces..
- Cut potato in small Square pieces..
- Now start cooking with flame..
- Give some oil into the pan. Add the sugar here. Whwn the sugar are caramelized, add gurlic paste. Stairs continue. When the garlic looks light brown colour, add chopped onion. Cover the pan in low flame. After 1 minute, the onions looks transparent, add liver and potato..
- Stairs it well with high flame. Now add turmeric, cumin powder, chilli powder, 1 teaspoon garam masal and salt. Mixed it well. Cover the pan in 5-6 minutes. In medium to low flame..
- Open the pan cover, add chopped tpmato. And mixed it. In time, potato and liver boiled well. Again covered for 1 minutes..
- Now finally open the lid. Stairs continue. Add some water. It optional. If you want dry curry, stairs some few seconds. Add the rest of garam masala. When oil looks on curry surface, stop the flame. add ghee. And covered the pan..
- Your matte curry is ready. Now u served with rice, roti, or poratha. 😋😋.
If you find this MATTE(chicken liver) CURRY recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.