Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Minnie chicken pot pies
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Minnie chicken pot pies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minnie chicken pot pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minnie chicken pot pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minnie chicken pot pies recipe. To cook minnie chicken pot pies you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Minnie chicken pot pies:
- Provide 1 can of biscuits.
- Use 1 packages of frozen mixed veggies ( carrots corn etc.).
- Take 2 each of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of olive garden salad dressing or zesty Italian.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Minnie or normal size muffin pan.
Instructions to make Minnie chicken pot pies:
- Marinate two chicken breast with olive garden dressing or zesty Italian for 30 minutes or longer.
- Heat oven to 350 and bake chicken while basing through out cooking time with remaining dressing from marinate for 40 minutes..
- Shred chicken then add to bowl. Mix in can of soup, frozen veggies and cup of cheese..
- Next use a Minnie or normal size muffin pan and flatten the biscuits out and up in each slot.
- Spoon heaping mixture from bowl into each slot.
- Seal together the tops of the biscuits by squeezing together dough. Once completed brush melted butter over each one.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or untill lightly golden brown..
This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. Chicken pot pie is just perfect with a rustic-looking finish. Just trim any extra crust and press around the edges to seal in the pie filling.
If you find this Minnie chicken pot pies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.