Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet spiced chicken liver in dark soy sauce recipe. To cook sweet spiced chicken liver in dark soy sauce you only need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce:
- Provide of A. Boiled & drained.
- You need 300-350 g of boiled chicken liver.
- Provide of B. Sauté until fragrant.
- Provide 1 tbsp of finely minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely julienned ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of lemon grass – bruised.
- Use 1 of star anise.
- Use 1 of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of (or more) small chillies – bruised.
- Get of C. Seasoning.
- Use 1/4 C of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of corn starch (opt).
- Take Dash of ground pepper.
- Prepare of Note: Add finely chop oriental corriander at the end.
- Get of only for those who love this herb 😉.
Instructions to make Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce:
- Prepare all ingredients. chicken livers are cleaned, boiled, drained and keep aside..
- Sauté B until fragrant. Add in A (chicken liver) and stir for a minute or two over medium low heat. Next, season with C. Adjust seasoning accordingly. Add few more tbsp of water if necessary for some extra gravy/sauce (opt). Stir to evenly coat the liver. Remove from the heat..
- Garnish and serve with warm white rice..
If you find this Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.