Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker recipe. You can cook broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- You need 6 cups of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- Use 2 of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- Take 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Provide 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve..
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.