Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Cheddar bay chicken pot pie
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe. You can cook cheddar bay chicken pot pie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheddar bay chicken pot pie:
- Get 2 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Get 2 medium of russet potatoes.
- You need 3 of stalks celery.
- Use 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 medium of carrots, sliced.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup. I used Campbell's condensed..
- Get 1 packages of red lobsters' cheddar bay biscuit mix. One package will make 10 biscuits. Make these according to package directions..
- Get 1 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- You need 2 clove of crushed garlic.
Instructions to make Cheddar bay chicken pot pie:
- In 11×8 glass baking dish, lay the crescent rolls (in a whole sheet) across the bottom and slightly up the sides. You might want to use pan coating but isn't necessary since to bake the rolls requires no coating on the pan in original instructions. I did use a little. Just in case..
- Cut the chicken breast into bite sized pieces and cook in a pan with a little salt and pepper and a couple cloves of crushed garlic..
- When the chicken is almost done add the vegetables. Cut the vegetables into bite sized pieces as well. While this is cooking mix the biscuits. Also in another bowl take the soup and mix it with 3/4 can of milk..
- Cook veg with the chicken for about 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender-crisp. Add the soup mixture to the chicken/veg..
- Should be about like this.
- Take the cheddar bay biscuit mix you made and, I used my fingers, add it to the top. Like this.
- Bake at 400° for about 25-30 minutes. Check to make sure the biscuit top is done. When you remove it from the oven, take the garlic butter (from the cheddar bay biscuit mix) you have and brush it on top..
In honor of National Pi Day, for one day only, diners can "Pie One, Get One" of. Our Pot Pies are filled to the brim with roasted chicken, diced onions, peas and carrots. We assemble each Pot Pie by hand – laying the crust on top then pinching it to perfection. Then our Pot Pies are baked until they're a crispy golden-brown. Cheddar Bay Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie.
If you find this Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.