Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Sheree's Beef Pot Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's beef pot pie recipe. You can have sheree's beef pot pie using 24 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sheree's Beef Pot Pie:
- Use 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 1 can of 15 oz crushed or diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix OR brown gravy mix.
- Take 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Use 1 cup of green beans OR peas and carrot mix.
- Prepare 2 medium of potatoes… diced into small cubes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of minced onion… (1/2 medium onion).
- Get 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 can of 12 oz beef gravy…. may come in a jar….. can use brown gravy envelopes.
- Prepare of bought crust.
- You need 2 of deep dish pie crust.
- Use 1 box of roll out pie crust (for tops).
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use of homemade pie crust.
- You need 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 stick of soft unsalted butter (room temp).
- Use 1/4 cup of cold water… you may not need the entire 1/4 cup…. add a little at a time.
- Use 2/3 tsp of powdered garlic OR onion.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk.
Steps to make Sheree's Beef Pot Pie:
- I make my own crusts… Because sugary crust are for desserts but they are not good for meat pies. The crust can be made and either the dough frozen…. OR…. The pie crust can be rolled out and put in a disposable aluminum pie pan… I place the pie pans on a cookie sheet until frozen. Place was paper between them and slide into a 2 gallon freezer bag.. That way they are ready whenever you need them..
- THE RECIPE FOR PIE CRUST CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE. I'm not going to repost instructions…
- Begin brown your ground beef. Add onion, pepper, garlic, salt… When the ground beef is almost done add diced potatoes (you just want them to start getting soft..
- Preheat oven at 350°..
- Drain hamburger and potato mix to get rid of the extra oil..
- Add veggies ( you can add other veggies.. We just like these).
- Add soup mix…. IF YOU DONT HAVE DRY SOUP MIX…there is a recipe for PAN GRAVY on my profile. You will not need the jar of gravy if you make this…
- Add the can of tomatoes…. Add thyme… Add the jar of beef gravy… UNLESS YOU ARE MAKING GRAVY…mix well…
- Pour 1/2 mixture in each pie crust..(enough to make 2 pies. There should be approx 1" from the top of crust..
- Place top crust on pie and go around the edges and press down with the tongs of a fork..
- I use an old paint brush… But paint the top of the pies with milk…. This will help it turn gold… You can also use a egg/ milk wash..
- Put pies on a cookie sheet in case they bubble over. Cut vents to allow steam to escape on top of each pie. 4 should be plenty…. I sometime cut a smiley face on them..
- Let cook at 350° for 1 hr. It should be bubbly and golden…
- ****because the dry soup have sodium…. If you are salt sensitive do not add extra salt… Hugs!!!.
- Take out of oven and allow to sit 30 minutes before cutting.
This recipe calls for boiled potatoes. This beef pot pie recipe calls for cooked potatoes. Boiling them up beforehand, just until they are fork tender, tends to be a great help. Barbecue Beef Pot PieStuck on Sweet. Recipe for pot pie filling adapted from my Chicken and Biscuit Pot Pie recipe.
If you find this Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.