Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Chicken Liver Pate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Liver Pate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Pate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver pate recipe. You can have chicken liver pate using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Liver Pate:
- You need 1 lb of Chicken livers.
- Take 1 stick of Butter (no substitutions).
- Take 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- Use 1 large of Clove Garlic, minced.
- Take 3 of Hardboiled eggs (fresh).
- Provide 1 tsp of each Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Liver Pate:
- Bake livers for 30 min. at 350° covered..
- Place butter in 4 cup glass measure. Add onion & garlic. Microwave 2 mins., let stand 1 min., microwave 2 more minutes..
- Pour butter mix into food processor. Puree until smooth, about 30 secs..
- Add cut up eggs, s&p, and cooked livers..
- Puree until smooth about 1 min. Will be slightly grainy..
- Pour into mold or container. Refriderate overnite..
- Serve with pitas and crackers..
If you find this Chicken Liver Pate recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.