Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Chicken Liver Mousse
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Liver Mousse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Mousse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver mousse recipe. You can have chicken liver mousse using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Liver Mousse:
- Take 500 g of Chicken Livers.
- You need 1 of Shallot.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- You need 75 ml of White Wine.
- Get 75 ml of Cream.
- You need 100 ml of melted butter.
- Prepare As needed of Fresh Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Use Pinch of Ground Allspice.
- Get To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Liver Mousse:
- Finely dice shallot. Remove any connective tissue from chicken livers and dice livers finely..
- Melt butter in a pan and add chopped liver and diced shallot. Cook until livers are firm but not rubbery, still rosy in the center..
- Transfer liver mixture to food processor and blend..
- Meanwhile, add white wine and a few thyme sprigs to the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce until liquid is about two tablespoons..
- Add wine reduction, cream, melted butter, pepper and allspice to the food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt to taste (I used salted butter so did not add a lot of extra salt.).
- Pour liver mixture through a fine sieve to get rid of any gritty bits..
- Refrigerate mousse until set. Optional: seal mousse with some melted butter and add a few sprigs of thyme for decoration..
- Serve with crackers.
If you find this Chicken Liver Mousse recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.