Steps to Prepare Quick Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Start with exchanging the lights. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops recipe. You can cook bacon wrapped bacon fried bbq'd pork chops using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops:
- You need 6 of boneless pork chops, any kind will do, I prefer thin cut.
- Get 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the chops during frying.
- Use 1 of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- Take 1 of bottle bbq sauce of you're choice, I used sweet baby rays..
- Provide 6 slice of bacon.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops:
- heat bacon grease so that when you drop a tad of flour in it..it sizzles.. 🙂 medium high heat.
- wash pork chops, do not dry them. you need them kinda wet. but not soaked..
- sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika onto pork chop.. then…
- wrap one slice of bacon around the pork chop..
- press pork chop into a bowl a flour to completely coat both sides..
- place chop into hot bacon grease (reduce heat to medium/medium low and fry until almost done,.flipping once during cooking. about 10-15 min. per side..
- remove chops from grease when breading is nicly browned and chop is almost done. place onto a paper towel lined plate for a minute or two to soak up extra grease..
- meanwhile heat up your grill. place chops on the grill and coat both sides in the bbq sauce. cook for about 5 min. per side. coating twice during cooking..
- serve! I always serve mine with bacon fried potatoes and a veggie.
- tip: if your grease isn't hot enough the breading Will get soggy and fall off..
- tip: if your grease Is to hot the breading will burn before the chop is done..
- tip: cooking for to long will make your chop dry and tough. but for thicker chops you needed to extend my cooking time. for very thin chops you need to decrease my cooking time..
- tip: to change it up you can use whatever type of bacon you like, applewood, regular,.low sodium,.peppered, etc…
- tip: if you use thick cut chops you will need 2 slices bacon per chop instead of one..
Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and a dash of garlic power on each side. Wrap the bacon around the pork chop, securing it on the side with a toothpick. Dredge the chops one at a time in the egg then the breading mixture, pressing to coat evenly. In large cast-iron skillet heat oil and butter over medium-high heat. Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil and grease the bottom with a tiny bit of oil or cooking spray.
If you find this Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.