Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Aloo Dum Biriyani
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Aloo Dum Biriyani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Dum Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Dum Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo dum biriyani recipe. To make aloo dum biriyani you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Dum Biriyani:
- You need 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Get 7-8 of small baby potatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curd.
- Take 3 tbsp of birista.
- Take 1 tbsp of biriyani masala.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilly powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 4-5 of pepper corn.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use of Raita.
- Use 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Use 1/2 of tomato.
- Provide of Salt and pepper as per taste..
Instructions to make Aloo Dum Biriyani:
- Wash and soak rice for 20 minutes. In a pan add water, bay leaf, pepper corn, Salt and 1/2 tsp oil. Once it comes to boil add soaked rice to it..
- When the rice is cooked 60% strain it. Wash and peel baby potatoes.. Boil it for 8-10 minutes with little bit of salt and pinch of turmeric. In a bowl take curd, add all dry spices and ginger garlic paste. Mix well..
- Marinate potatoes into this marination for 15-20 minutes. In a deep vessel add ghee. Make a layer of potatoes with some marination. Add birista to it..
- Spread one layer of rice over it. Again layer potatoes and marination, sprinkle some birista. Add layer of rice. Sprinkle some birista and pour 1 tbsp ghee. Saffron soaked in milk and kevra water can be used here but have skipped due to summer..
- Cover pan with dish. Make roll from kneaded flour and seal the vessel. Put it on tava and cook on medium low flame for 15-20 minutes…
- Take care while removing seal. Take out biriyani in serving bowl. Add chopped onion and tomato to curd. Season it with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot dum biriyani with raita or salan…
If you find this Aloo Dum Biriyani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.