How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Chicken Liver Masala
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Liver Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver masala recipe. To cook chicken liver masala you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Liver Masala:
- Provide 250 g of chicken liver.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 of medium tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger crushed.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of medium green chillies.
- Take of Totaste salt.
- Provide of Totaste redchilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Liver Masala:
- In a pan pour oil and add cuminseeds and onion saute for 5 mins then add crushed ginger, green chilli chopped and saute 2 mins..
- Then add chopped tomato, salt, red chilli powder and turmeric then cover and cook on low flame for 5 mins..
- After 5 mins, slightly mash all the ingredients with ladle, when leave oil then add chicken liver chunks and cook for 5 mins (don't over the liver, it will be hard) then serve with chappati..
If you find this Chicken Liver Masala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.