Simple Way to Make Ultimate Master Mashed Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Master Mashed Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Master Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Master Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to master mashed potatoes recipe. You can cook master mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Master Mashed Potatoes:
- Get 2.5 lbs of potatoes – russet or Yukon gold are best.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- Use 6 tbs of unsalted butter – cubed.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take of enough water to cover potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of or 2 cubes chicken bullion (optional).
Instructions to make Master Mashed Potatoes:
- Wash, peel and cut potatoes to 2 inch chunks. Place in colander and rinse under cold running water to rinse off excess starch. This will help keep them fluffy. Promise..
- Transfer to a medium/large pot. Add enough water to cover potatoes by about 1/2 inch. Add chicken bullion if desired (adds to the depths of flavor)..
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover and boil gently until potatoes are fork tender. About 12-15 minutes..
- Drain potatoes in colander. Return potatoes to pot over low heat. Add butter, half the can of evaporated milk, 1/2 tsp salt, and pepper..
- Use manual potato masher or handheld electric mixer to mash and blend to desired consistency. Add additional evaporated milk as needed. I generally need about 3/4 of the can. Taste and add more salt as needed..
- Note: using the electric mixer will help provide a very smooth and creamy mashed potato, but be careful not to over mix as this can turn them gluey instead of creamy and fluffy..
If you find this Master Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.