How to Prepare Perfect Avocado Veggie Toast/ Sandwich
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Avocado Veggie Toast/ Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Avocado Veggie Toast/ Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Veggie Toast/ Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado veggie toast/ sandwich recipe. You can have avocado veggie toast/ sandwich using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado Veggie Toast/ Sandwich:
- Use 8-10 of Bread slices.
- Take 2 of mashed Avocado.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 cup of Roma tomatoes finely chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of capsicum/bell pepper finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated carrot(I was running short).
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped cilantro.
- Use 1/4 cup of olives.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of chilli flakes (completely optional or to taste).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Lime juice a few drops to sprinkle on each toast.
- Provide 1 table spoon of any cooking oil.
Steps to make Avocado Veggie Toast/ Sandwich:
- In a bowl mix all the veggies Preheat the pan /griddle or Tawa. Grease it with oil..
- Take a slice of bread and toast it. You can use toaster as well. Flip to other side and toast till turn golden..
- Apply mashed avocado on it evenly. Spread a layer of veggies on it one after another..
- Sprinkle coriander leaves, kosher salt, chilli flakes and a few drops of Lime juice..
- You can grate cheese as well. I have used vegan cheese..
- Enjoy it as open sandwich or you can choose another slice to make club sandwich..
If you find this Avocado Veggie Toast/ Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.