Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Mashed potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mashed potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes recipe. You can have mashed potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed potatoes:
- You need 2 of big potatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk (plus more if needed).
- Take 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lemon powder (optional).
Steps to make Mashed potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes, put into a large sauce pan and add chicken stock and water and bring to a boil over medium heat for about 20 minutes. (in case if the chicken stock is not salted add 1 tsp of salt to the water).
- When potatoes are tender and done drain well from water set aside.
- Heat the milk and butter over medium temp , when butter is melted add the salt, pepper , garlic powder and lemon powder to the milk while heating, and stir for a minute..
- Mash the potatoes with potato masher and add the milk to it during the mashing process to make sure the ingredients are well spread..
- If you like it creamy you can add a bit of milk to it and stir till creamy..
If you find this Mashed potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.