Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chop pinoy style barbecue recipe. You can have pork chop pinoy style barbecue using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue:
- Prepare 4 of cuts of Pork Chop.
- Provide 1 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Calamansi Juice.
- Get 2 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
- Use 1/2 Tablespoon of black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of For Dipping sauce.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- You need of Vinegar.
- Get of Red onion.
- Get of Chilli.
- You need of Sugar.
- Get of Black pepper (ground).
Steps to make Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue:
- Combine all ingredients and marinate for about 30 mins..
- Prepare the charcoal, grill our marinated pork using the charcoal to add some smoky flavor..
- When cooking the chop make sure to use the marinade to add that strong flavor coming from the liquid use in marinating. Flip each side when it turns golden brown..
- For sauce procedure: Just combine all ingredient. You can adjust all the ingredients with your liking, thats why i didnt put any measurements to it..
- Serve (best with sauce).
- Keep in mind that sometimes we have different techniques or way of grilling its up to you on how you cook it..
In the Philippines, it is normally grilled over wood charcoal and dipped in a tall jar of spicy vinegar before eating. How to cook Pinoy-style Pork Barbecue Make the marinade: In a large bowl, mix banana ketchup, soy sauce, Knorr Savorrich pork, garlic, calamansi juice, pepper, sugar, lime-flavored soda, and hot sauce. Thread meat onto barbecue sticks, securing them well. Add a piece of fat at the end of each skewer, if desired. I think it also acts as meat tenderizer.
If you find this Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.