Easiest Way to Make Homemade Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with replacing the bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham cheese and avocado french toast recipe. To make ham cheese and avocado french toast you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast:
- Provide of bread.
- Take of cheese or to taste (I used colby jack cheese).
- Prepare of ham or to taste.
- Use of avocado pitted and cut into thin slices.
- Take of pickled jalapeno chopped (optional).
- You need of mayonnaise.
- You need of eggs.
Steps to make Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast:
- Crack two eggs into a shallow plate and whisk for about 10 seconds. Set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Spread some mayonnaise to one side of each slice of bread. Then, assemble the sandwich by putting ham, cheese, jalapeno and avocado in between two slices of bread..
- Dip the both sides of the sandwich in egg mixture, each side for about 3 seconds. Put the sandwiches inside the fryer basket..
- Spritz some oil onto the sandwiches and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is golden brown..
If you find this Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.