Simple Way to Make Quick Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic red-skinned mashed potatoes recipe. To cook garlic red-skinned mashed potatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes:
- Take 1 of small bag of red skinned potatoes.
- You need 2 of small green onion finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use 2 of large garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- You need of Optional Ingredient:.
- Use of Sour Cream.
- Provide of Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes:
- Boil water in a large pot. Meanwhile cut potatoes into 1-2 inch sections. Add a bit of salt, pepper, and chopped garlic with the cut potatoes to boil until softened for mashing..
- Remove the potatoes from the boiling water when you can smash them with a fork. Add onions and remaining chopped garlic. Salt and pepper to taste. Add milk and butter. (*here you can also add 1 cup sour cream and/or 1/2 cup grated parmesan) Using a large fork, beaters, or other cooking utensil smash everything down and begin to beat with mixer on high for 2-5 mins depending on desired consistency..
- Place in freezer bags and/or freezer safe storage containers and stock up for the winter! Or enjoy immediately! 👏.
If you find this Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.