Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Chicken Pot Pie with Puff Pastry Cheese Sticks
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Pot Pie with Puff Pastry Cheese Sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pot Pie with Puff Pastry Cheese Sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pot pie with puff pastry cheese sticks recipe. You can have chicken pot pie with puff pastry cheese sticks using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Pot Pie with Puff Pastry Cheese Sticks:
- Use 1 of rotisserie chicken pulled juices reserved.
- Get 1 of lg. Onion chopped.
- You need 1 bag of frozen vegetables whatever you like.
- Provide 1 of lg. Can chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of lg. Can cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 of sm. Can cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, and basil.
- Take Sticks of For the Puff Pastry Cheese.
- Provide 1 box of Puff pastry sheets or 2 sheets.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Pot Pie with Puff Pastry Cheese Sticks:
- Pull your chicken and set aside.
- Boil your chicken broth and reserved juices from the rotisserie chicken in a large pot with spices and add chopped onion. Boil until onion is transparent..
- Add frozen vegetables and boil an additional 5 minutes..
- Add cream of chicken soup set stove to warm..
- Puff Pastry Cheese Sticks.
- Thaw dough 1 hr on countertop.
- Spread dough sheets out and evenly coat with cheeses and press cheese into the dough lightly with rolling pin.
- Cut dough into 1/2 in strips and twirl corkscrew style so the cheese looks trapped in the inside..
- Place strips 1/2 in apart and bake 10-15 min..
- Serve and enjoy.
You can substitute your favorite pie dough or use refrigerated pie crust if desired. Treat the family to a classic chicken pot pie reinvented in a skillet. A pretty patchwork pastry top gives this chicken pot pie a new look. As a member, you'll be able to store your favorite Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry recipes in your personal Recipe Box. A light and flaky puff pastry crust is what makes this pot pie the ultimate.
If you find this Chicken Pot Pie with Puff Pastry Cheese Sticks recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.