Easiest Way to Make Homemade Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Pot Pie Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pot Pie Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pot Pie Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pot pie casserole recipe. To make chicken pot pie casserole you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pot Pie Casserole:
- Take 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Take 1 of Onion (chopped fine).
- You need 1/2 cup of Carrots (chopped).
- Use 1/2 cup of Broccoli (chopped).
- Take 1/2 cup of Cauliflower (chopped).
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 4 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of Milk.
- Use 2 cups of Low-Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 2 cups of (around 1 lbs) cooked, shredded Chicken.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of Frozen Peas (thawed).
- Get 1 pkg of refrigerated Pilsbury JUNIOR Grands Biscuits (8 count).
Steps to make Chicken Pot Pie Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large pan, heat oil to medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, saute vegetables until tender (about 5-7min.) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer vegetables to bowl with chicken, set aside..
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the butter to the same pot. When melted, add flour and stir constantly for about 1 minute. Whisk in milk, chicken broth, soup and thyme. Allow sauce to come to a simmer and simmer for 1 minute to thicken. Season with salt and pepper..
- Take off heat and add chicken and vegetables. Mix filling thoroughly. If filling is too thick, add milk and broth..
- Pour into a 13×9" baking dish and bake for 18 minutes. Remove from oven and top with 8 raw biscuits. Return to oven and bake additional 10-12 minutes until biscuits are golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool for 5 minutes before serving..
I highly recommend it, we love to have it year-round because it is that good. This Chicken Pot Pie Casserole is topped with Crusty Homemade Biscuits and made in the BEST homemade Gravy! It's a super easy comfort food classic made from scratch! You need to try this creamy Biscuit Casserole made from a homemade gravy that's loaded with corn, peas, chicken, and. All of the flavors of chicken pot pie come to life in a rice mixture topped with buttery biscuits.
If you find this Chicken Pot Pie Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.