Recipe of Favorite Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef shepherd's pot pie recipe. You can have beef shepherd's pot pie using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie:
- Get of Frozen pie shells, ×2.
- Use 2 lbs of lean sirloin–93% (brown using some olive oil).
- Use 2 cartons of frozen sour cream mashed potatoes, such as *Bob Evans.
- Use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of sweet red wine.
- Provide 1 bag of frozen peas and carrots.
- Get 1 bag of frozen corn.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery.
- Take 1 tablespoon of herb seasoning–(I used homemade Italian seasoning).
- Use of salt, pepper –(optional).
- Take of parsley.
- Provide of shredded parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie:
- Brown the meat with some olive oil, diced onion, celery, and minced garlic. Do not drain..
- Bake the pie shells for about 10 min's in 350 degree oven. Remove from oven and cool..
- To the meat, add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, red wine, herb seasoning, frozen vegetables. Combine altogether..
- Divide the meat mixture between pie shells. Top with mashed potatoes. Run a fork across top to make pattern if desired. Sprinkle with parsley and shredded parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 until tops and crusts are browned. Allow to sit and cool slightly before slicing..
Add veggies to beef and gravy. Top with mashed potatoes and bake. If your family can predict the menu for the next two or three days whenever you prepare pot roast, surprise them. Beef Shepherd's Pie is a traditional dish with ground beef, veggies, and a creamy mashed potato topping. A comforting meal perfect for the whole family.
If you find this Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.