Recipe of Perfect Mashed potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other products. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes recipe. You can have mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed potatoes:
- Use 800 gram of potatoes.
- Get 100 ml of milk.
- Provide 80-100 gr of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of blackpepper powder.
- You need 250 gr of french beans.
- Use 150 gr of carrots.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Use 8 pcs of Chicken sausage.
- You need of Salt.
Steps to make Mashed potatoes:
- Peel and slice potatoes, boil in enough water and add 4 tsp in water. Boil potatoes until soft..
- Slice the french beans. Peel and slice the carrots. Blanch (boil – strain – cool – strain) the beans and carrots. Keep it aside..
- Strain the potatoes and place them back in the pot. Mash it with potato masher or fork..
- Add 100 ml milk and 80 gr butter into the mashed potatoes. Whisk them together until it is soft. Season it with salt and pepper..
- In a pan, add 2 tsp oil, put in blanched carrots and beans. Stir it well, add salt and pepper and chopped parsley..
- Stir the vegetables for 5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp butter. Remove it..
- Pan fry the chicken sausage..
- Serve the mashed potatoes with stir-fried vegetables and sausage..
If you find this Mashed potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.