Recipe of Speedy Prawns biriyani
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns biriyani recipe. You can have prawns biriyani using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns biriyani:
- Use 2 cup of basmati rice.
- You need 1 of green cardamom.
- Take 2-3 of cloves.
- Use 1 of tabelspoon black pepper.
- Provide leaves of Chopped coriander and mint.
- Use 1 of tabelspoon paprika.
- You need 1 of tabelspoon cumin seed.
- Get of Star anise.
- You need 1 of tabelspoon garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Use 1/2 kg of prawns.
- Provide of Some cashews and raisins.
- Prepare of Yellow food color.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 of tabelspoon salt.
- Use 1 of tabelspoon ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of tabelspoon turmeric powder.
- Take 3 of tomatoes.
Instructions to make Prawns biriyani:
- Take a pan add a tablespoon of oil and add black cardomom,green cardomom,cloves,cumin seeds,cinnamon stick,some black pepper,anise,bay leaves mix it well add ginger garlic paste,green chillies crushed and addpeeled and grinded 3 tomatoes and mix it well then add 1 tablespoon of paprika powder 1/2 tabelspoon salt, 1tabelspoon tumeric powder,1/2 tabelspoon coriander powder,1tabelspoon crushed and roasted cumin seeds mix well and cook for 5minutes add one cup yogurt and mix it.
- Deep fry one chopped onnion and add it to the above mixture cook for 2-3 minutes..Then add 1/2 kg washed prawns mix well cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame..cook until oil seperates then add garam masala powder and take out a pan from the flame.
- Take another pan add a 1/2 cup boiled basmati rice into it upon that add a handful of fried onions then add a prawns mixture above it then add a chopped coriander leaves and again add remaining rice upon it spread it evenly thn sprinkle some yellow food color which is previously mixed with water again add some fried onions and also add some chopped lemon and add some cashews and raisins also some chopped coriander and mint leaves cover and steam cook on low flame for 6-8 minutes.
- Prawns biriyani is ready to serve.
If you find this Prawns biriyani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.