How to Prepare Speedy Chicken-White Bean Chili
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken-White Bean Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken-White Bean Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken-white bean chili recipe. To make chicken-white bean chili you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken-White Bean Chili:
- Provide of cooking spray Non – Stick.
- Get 1 of onion large , diced (about 1 cup).
- Take 1 tsp of cumin ground (adjust to taste).
- Use 1 tbsp of chili powder (adjust to taste).
- Take 1 can of chicken breast white chunk , drained (12.5 oz) (water packed).
- Get 1 can of navy beans , undrained (about 15 oz).
- Take 1 of red bell pepper medium size , diced (about 1 cup).
- Get 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1 can of chiles chopped green (about 4 oz).
- Get 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese shredded.
Steps to make Chicken-White Bean Chili:
- Spray a 2 quart size saucepan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute. Add in the onion and cook for 3 minutes or until it's tender, stirring occasionally. Stir the cumin and chili powder into the saucepan..
- Stir the chicken, beans, bell pepper, broth and green chiles into the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes, or longer if desired..
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese and serve immediately..
It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes for a super satisfying dinner! If you're lucky to have any left it will make great leftovers for lunch the next day too! We make all different variations throughout the year, but as soon as that fall breeze starts to surface, this is the one I crave. This White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe is one of those that you can throw into a large dutch oven and let simmer. This healthy white bean chicken chili is loaded with cannellini beans, corn and green chiles.
If you find this Chicken-White Bean Chili recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.