Recipe of Favorite Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe. To cook gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes:
- Prepare 2-3 pounds of ground beef.
- You need To taste of Garlic powder.
- Use To taste of Onion powder.
- Get To tastet of Creole seasoning.
- Provide To taste of Cajun seasoning.
- Get of Gravy.
- You need of Hamburger grease.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of flour.
- Get As needed of Milk.
- Get To tastet of Garlic powder.
- Get To taste of Onion powder.
- Provide To taste of Black pepper.
- Use of Mashed Potatoes.
- Provide 6-8 of medium potatoes.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare optional of (garlic powder, sour cream, shredded cheese).
Instructions to make Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes:
- Season ground beef with garlic powder, onion powder, Cajun, and a lil creole seasoning. Mix in real good with hands..
- Form ground beef into patties.
- Place hamburger patties carefully in skillet, wash hands, turn on stove, Cook hamburgers at medium heat. Add a little vegetable oil, if needed to prevent sticking..
- Remove cooked hamburgers from skillet.
- With left over hamburger grease, stir in (with a fork) 3-4 tsp of flour to grease, stir out any clumps and pour in some milk, add in seasonings and let it simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally for a few minutes, turn off heat and let it thicken the rest of the way. *Flour helps thicken gravy*.
- Add hamburgers back to gravy.
- Boil sliced potatoes until soft and easily able to cut through them..
- Drain the potatoes and smash them up.
- Add in butter, salt, and pepper.
- Optional* Add in garlic powder, sour cream, shredded cheese..
If you find this Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.