Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken enchiladas recipe. To cook easy chicken enchiladas you only need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- Use 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 2 can of diced green chile.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Take 1 packages of (10) burrito size tortillas.
- Use 1 of garlic salt.
- Get 1 of pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked.
- shred the chicken.
- mix green Chile, diced onion, 1/2 lb of cheese and garlic salt/pepper with the chicken.
- in casserole dish, pour enough enchilada sauce to lightly cover bottom.
- in separate pan, pour half can of enchilada sauce.
- coat each tortilla, one at a time, with the enchilada sauce..
- scoop enough chicken mixture into tortilla, roll up.
- once you've rolled all 10 tortillas and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce on top, enough to cover all.
- spread other 1/2 lb of cheese on top.
- cover with foil, cook at 325 for 25 minutes.
- uncover, cook another 6 minutes.
- let cool, eat!.
If you find this Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.