Easiest Way to Make Favorite Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken enchiladas recipe. To make easy chicken enchiladas you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- Take 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 2 can of diced green chile.
- Get 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- Provide 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Get 1 packages of (10) burrito size tortillas.
- Provide 1 of garlic salt.
- Get 1 of pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked.
- shred the chicken.
- mix green Chile, diced onion, 1/2 lb of cheese and garlic salt/pepper with the chicken.
- in casserole dish, pour enough enchilada sauce to lightly cover bottom.
- in separate pan, pour half can of enchilada sauce.
- coat each tortilla, one at a time, with the enchilada sauce..
- scoop enough chicken mixture into tortilla, roll up.
- once you've rolled all 10 tortillas and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce on top, enough to cover all.
- spread other 1/2 lb of cheese on top.
- cover with foil, cook at 325 for 25 minutes.
- uncover, cook another 6 minutes.
- let cool, eat!.
If you find this Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.