Recipe of Favorite Hobo Beans
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hobo Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hobo Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hobo Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hobo beans recipe. You can cook hobo beans using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hobo Beans:
- Take 2 can of Pork and beans.
- Provide 1 can of Navy beans.
- Get 1 can of small 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 envelope of lipton onion soup mix. (if you don't have soup mix dip mix will work just as well).
- Use 1 tsp of yellow mustard powder.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef/ hambuger(optional).
- Provide 1/2 lb of browned crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
Instructions to make Hobo Beans:
- Brown ground beef drain fat, do same to bacon..
- Mix 2 cans pork and beans 1 can navy beans 1 can tomato sauce with crumbled cooked bacon.
- In small bowl mix dry ingredients Lipton soup mix, yellow mustard powder and brown.
- Add dry mix 2 bean mixture, place in a baking dish bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
If you find this Hobo Beans recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.