Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup recipe. To make roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 of small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 c).
- Take 2 of tblsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Use 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 c of diced carrot.
- You need 3 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Take 1 of fresh red chili pepper, such as serrano or jalapeño, minced, plus more for garnish.
- Use 1 (14 oz) of can no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- Take 4 c of low-sodium vegetable broth.
- Prepare 3 c of diced peeled russet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Provide 3 c of diced peeled sweet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Prepare 2 tsp of lime zest.
- Use 2 of tblsp lime juice.
- Provide 1 (14 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Provide of Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
Instructions to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture and toss again. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until the edges are browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring often, until the onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, chili and the remaining spice mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute more..
- Stir in tomato sauce, scraping up any browned bits, and simmer for 1 minute. Add broth, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lime zest and juice. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook, partially covered and stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes..
- Stir in coconut milk and the roasted cauliflower. Return to a simmer to heat through..
- Garnish with cilantro and chilies, if desired..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if desired..
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.