How to Prepare Speedy Cauliflower Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower soup recipe. You can have cauliflower soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Soup:
- Use of chicken broth.
- Take of cauliflower sliced.
- You need of chopped onion.
- Provide of curry powder.
- Get of butter or margarine.
- Use of flour.
- Prepare of milk.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Soup:
- In a large saucepan combine chicken broth, onion and cauliflower..
- Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat; cover and simmer until cauliflower is tender..
- Remove from heat and puree mixture a bit at a time. Set aside in a large bowl..
- In the same saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in flour and then add milk..
- Cook on medium to high heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens. Reduce heat to low..
- Add pureed vegetable mixture, stir well and heat through..
If you find this Cauliflower Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.