Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cauliflower soup recipe. You can cook creamy cauliflower soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Cauliflower Soup:
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sourdough bread cubes.
- Use 1 medium of cubed unpeeled potato.
- Take 1/2 medium of chopped yellow onion.
- Take 4 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 medium of cauliflower head.
- Take 3/4 tsp of fine salt.
- Use 2 dash of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley.
- Take 20 of croutons.
Instructions to make Creamy Cauliflower Soup:
- Heat oil in large pot over medium heat..
- Add bread, potato and onion; lower heat and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring often..
- Add broth, chopped cauliflower florets and salt, bring to a boil, cover and simmer until very tender, 20-25 minutes..
- Add turmeric..
- Puree. (Careful of the heat!) If you like some texture to your soup, you can set aside some cauliflower florets before pureeing and and them back in afterward..
- Garnish with parsley and croutons if desired..
If you find this Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.