Simple Way to Make Perfect Dawn's Meatball Sub
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dawn's Meatball Sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dawn's Meatball Sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dawn's meatball sub recipe. To cook dawn's meatball sub you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dawn's Meatball Sub:
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground beef, but I use ground round..
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs, might need a little more.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of Jumbo egg.
- You need 1/3 of Milk, also you might need more.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of Weber's Roastes Garlic &Herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1 jar of of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1 packages of Pepperidge Farm whole wheat hoagie rolls.
- Take 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Dawn's Meatball Sub:
- Mix and mash first 6 ingredients together..
- Shape into 1inch balls..
- Brown in a pan on medium high heat til lighty brown. Don't worry about cooking all the way through..
- When all are done, add them to a large sauce pot and cover with you spaghetti sauce..
- Cook on medium heat til starts to boil. Then turn down and simmer for 2 1/2hrs or when meatballs are cooked all the way through, cooking time can vary with each stove. Keep stirred, but be careful not to break meatballs apart..
- When done, place about 3 or 4 meatballs in hoagie roll, top with mozzarella cheese. Place under broiler for a few sec to melt cheese. Be careful and watch closely so it doesn't burn..
- When done, let set for a few minutes to cool. Eat and enjoy.
Open sub rolls and lay flat on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Add a spoonful or two of sauce on top of meatballs. Open the hoagie buns and lay facing up on a sheet pan. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, and generously sprinkle on the garlic powder, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Red pepper flakes are optional if you like a little heat.
If you find this Dawn's Meatball Sub recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.