Steps to Make Speedy Kerala style chicken biriyani
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala style chicken biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style chicken biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style chicken biriyani recipe. You can cook kerala style chicken biriyani using 49 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala style chicken biriyani:
- Use of Ghee rice.
- Take 2 cup of jeerakashala rice.
- Get 1 of med size onion.
- You need 4 of green chillies.
- You need 3 of cardamom.
- Provide 2 of " cinnamon.
- Use 4 of cloves.
- Get leaves of Coriander.
- Use leaves of Mint.
- Prepare of Ghee.
- Take of Refined oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 3 cup of Water.
- Take of Chicken Masala.
- Get 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Get 5 of Onions.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Chilli powder-1tsp.
- You need of Ginger 2" pc.
- Provide 10 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 6-7 of Green chilli.
- You need of Cinnanmon 1" piece.
- Use 3 of Cardamom.
- Prepare Cloves of 3.
- Use leaves of Coriander.
- Provide leaves of Mint.
- Get leaves of Coriander.
- Provide 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Oil.
- Provide of Ghee.
- Provide of Water.
- Provide of Biriyani masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Use 1 of Star anise.
- Prepare Cloves of 5.
- You need 4 of Cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of " Cinnamon 4.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Shahjeera.
- You need of Dum.
- Prepare of Birista (crispy fried onions.
- Provide leaves of Coriander.
- You need leaves of Mint.
- Get 1/2 tsp of homemade biriyani masala.
- Use of Ghee just to smear the vessel.
- Provide of Roasted cashews optional.
- Use of Roasted raisins optional.
Instructions to make Kerala style chicken biriyani:
- Slice 4 onions and heat a pan and pour 4tbsp of oil.once hot put onions and fry them till golden brown and crispy….
- Roast all the ingredients listed under biriyani masala till aromat and grind it into a fine powder.
- Grind ginger,garlic and green chilli to a paste.
- Take a pressure cooker pour 2tbsp ghee.add all the whole spices listed under ghee rice and saute till aromat now add onion and saute till pink.pour 3 cups of water add salt too. when it comes to boil add rice, few coriander leaves, mint leaves and a tbsp of lime juice now close the lid of the pressure cooker and wait till 2 whistles on high- med flame.
- Pour 1tsp oil +1tsp ghee and add all the whole spices listed under chicken masala.now add 1 onion and saute till pinkish in colour to this add tomatoes and cook till tomatoes are mushy and now at this stage add ground ginger garlic and green chilli paste and saute till raw smell disappears after that add coriander leaves and mint leaves and saute for a few secs.
- Now add washed and cleaned chicken and saute for few mins now to this add chilli powder+ homemade biriyani masala+salt and give it a good mix and cook closed for 4 mins for the chicken to release it's own water….
- Now add a cup of water and cook for 4mins.keep the lid closed.
- Open the lid and add birista and mix thoroughly and let the chicken cook for 3more mins.At this stage there be should b some gravy or else add 1/4 cup water… (Adding birista will give a nice flavor and colour to the gravy…..).
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves and give it a final mix (optional step).
- In the final stage take a deep heavy deep bottomed vessel smear a tbsp of ghee all over the vessel and take half of the chicken masala and spead as 1st layer and top it with ghee rice as second layer and sprinkle some birista+1/4 tsp homemade biriyani masala+ coriander leves and mint leaves….. Repeat one more layer with chicken and den rice as the last layer by lastly sprinkling birista+homemade biriyani masala+1/4tsp garam masala+coriander leaves and mint leaves.finally close with a tight lid.
- Swicth on the gas and put on high flame for 5mins and dein on low flame for 5mins..swicth off and let it sit for 30mins and then open and serve with raita, pickle and Kerala papad.
If you find this Kerala style chicken biriyani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.