Recipe of Ultimate Salmon with mash potato and vegetables
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon with mash potato and vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon with mash potato and vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon with mash potato and vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon with mash potato and vegetables recipe. You can have salmon with mash potato and vegetables using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon with mash potato and vegetables:
- Prepare 3 of salmon fillets with skin on.
- You need 4 tbsp of rice bran oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, sliced.
- Provide 1 bunch of broccolini.
- Use 1 bunch of bok choy.
- You need 6 of button mushrooms, cut into quarters.
- Take 3 of large potatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- Get Pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Salmon with mash potato and vegetables:
- Peel potatoes and dice evenly. Add to the pot and pour the water until the potatoes are covered, bring to boil at middle-high heat for 15 minutes or until soft..
- In the bowl add salmon, lemon, and salt, mix it together, and allow it to marinate for 20 mins.
- Put the vegetables into the large bowl, pour water until covered, then put in the microwave, cook for 7 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked to your taste. Pour off the hot water and add tap water to stop the vegetables cooking further..
- When the salmon is ready, put the pan on the stove at medium-high heat, add rice bran oil and heat until hot then add the salmon and cook until brown both sides. Take it to the plate..
- Strain the potatoes when soft and allow to steam in the colander for a few minutes. Add the butter, paper, milk and mash thoroughly..
- Serve mash potato, salmon and vegetable. Enjoy the meal.
If you find this Salmon with mash potato and vegetables recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.