Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Spaghetti Pie & Meatballs
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti Pie & Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Pie & Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti pie & meatballs recipe. You can have spaghetti pie & meatballs using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti Pie & Meatballs:
- Prepare of ****for the pie********.
- You need 1 lb. of spaghetti noodles.
- Use 2 jars (14.5 oz) of Alfredo Sauce (I used Prego Homestyle Alredo).
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of ***for the sauce******.
- You need 2 jars (24 oz.) of spaghetti sauce (I used Prego Three Cheese).
- Use of *for the meatballs******.
- Provide 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Italian Style Breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Use 1 Tbsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Spaghetti Pie & Meatballs:
- Start with your meatballs. Place all ingredients under meatballs category in a large bowl, and mix well until all ingredients are combined. Form into medium size balls, and place onto a greased, rimmed baking sheet. I was able to make 14 meatballs..
- Heat 2 jars of spaghetti sauce in large pan on low, covered. Keep warm until final step..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil spaghetti as per package instructions. Drain & return to pan. Add in 1 1/2 jars of the alfredo sauce and all of the shredded parmesan cheese. Mix well & place into a greased 9 x 1 1/2 inch pie plate. Pat spaghetti down to form pie..
- Place both your meatballs and spaghetti pie into the oven. Cook for 10 minutes and then rotate them, so you are switching them on the cooking racks for even cooking. Cook an additional 10 minutes. 20 total minutes of cooking time in this step..
- Remove spaghetti pie from oven. At this step, you will leave meatballs in oven to continue cooking. Give the spaghetti pie a quick stir and then pat back down into pie plate. Place onto a cookie sheet to avoid spillover, as your pie will now be very full. Top with remaining 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce, spoon evenly. Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Cook additional 15 minutes, or until hot & bubbly, with meatballs on lower rack and pie on upper rack. Remove from oven and allow to set for 5 minutes..
- Place a ladle of sauce onto plate. Top with spaghetti pie slice and serve with meatballs. Enjoy!.
You might never make normal spaghetti again. Press spaghetti mixture onto bottom and up sides of pie plate, forming a crust. Spread cottage cheese on the top and up the sides of pasta crust. Spread meat mixture over cottage cheese. The "pie" crust is formed from spaghetti noodles that are coated in butter, Parmesan cheese and eggs.
If you find this Spaghetti Pie & Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.