Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Oyster Mushroom Biriyani
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster mushroom biriyani recipe. To make oyster mushroom biriyani you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oyster Mushroom Biriyani:
- Provide 250 gms of Basmati Rice.
- You need 1box of Oyster mushrooms.
- Get 1 of big onion sliced fried.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 7-8 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Use leaves of Coriander.
- Provide leaves of Mint.
- Prepare As required of Desi ghee.
- Use to taste of Green chilli.
- Get to taste of Whole spices of your choice.
- Get As required of Cashew.
- Take as required of Kewra water.
- Use As required of Coriander powder.
- You need to taste of Chilli powder.
- Get As required of Turmuric.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 2-3 spoon of Curd.
Instructions to make Oyster Mushroom Biriyani:
- Soak rice in fresh water for atleast 1 hour prior. And deep fry onions till brown keep aside..
- In a wok add all whole spices, ginger garlic green chillies & onion saute for 3 min. Add tomatoes cook till soft..
- Once cooked add curd, mint leaves, coriander leaves, mushrooms & mix then well. Let it cook for 2-3 min..
- Add soaked rice with water half of the fried onions. Cover with a heavy lid & let it cook for 20 min on low flame. (can even give dum) check after 20 mins add kewra water and serve hot woth onion raita..
If you find this Oyster Mushroom Biriyani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.