Recipe of Perfect Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Cream
Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Cream.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bittersweet chocolate ganache cream. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Cream is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Cream is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bittersweet chocolate ganache cream using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Cream:
- Make ready 70 grams of Bittersweet chocolate.
- Prepare 70 grams of Heavy cream.
- Make ready 25 grams of Unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Cream:
- Measure and prepare the ingredients. Bring the butter to room temperature..
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Remove it from the heat once the temperature reaches 50℃ (122℉)..
- Meanwhile, heat the heavy cream until just before boiling..
- Add the 1/3 of the heavy cream from Step 3 into the chocolate from Step 2 and mix well. Once it is evenly mixed, add the remaining heavy cream in 2 batches..
- Once it has cooled, mix in the butter 1 tablespoon at a time with a hand mixer..
- When all of the butter is mixed in, beat at low speed for about a minute..
- Immediately move it into an airtight container, cover with a plastic wrap so that it sticks firmly to the surface of the chocolate cream, and let it cool..
- If you are using it as macaron filling, chill it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before adding it into the pastry bag. It gets a little harder and will be easier to pipe out..
- Variation: "Moist and Rich Bitter Chocolate Macarons..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food bittersweet chocolate ganache cream recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!