Recipe of Ultimate Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb okara hamburgers recipe. You can have low-carb okara hamburgers using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers:
- You need of ●Ground pork.
- You need of ●Fresh okara.
- Take of ●Onions (finely chopped).
- Use of ●Carrot (finely chopped).
- Provide of ● Lotus root (finely chopped) – optional.
- Use of ●Soy milk (or regular milk).
- Use of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of ●Chicken soup stock granules.
- Get of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Get of ☆ Sake.
- Use of ☆ Artificial sweetener (or sugar).
- You need of ☆ Mirin.
- Provide of Katakuriko mixed with water.
Steps to make Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers:
- Put the ● ingredients in a bowl, and mix and knead them together with your hands. The texture depends on how much moisture is in the okara, so adjust with the amount of soy milk added. (You should be able to form patties with it.) Divide into 4 portions and form into patties..
- Spread some olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan, and add the 4 patties. Put on a lid and steam-fry..
- Open the lid; if the bottom side is browned, turn the patties over and brown the other side..
- Put the ☆ ingredients in another frying pan. Cook while mixing to evaporate the alcohol. Lastly, add the katakuriko and water to thicken the sauce..
- The sauce is quite thick and sweet. Adjust to taste..
- Here I packed the bottom of the frying pan with the burger mixture to make a big burger. I served it in the frying pan. I sliced it into portions and served it with grated daikon radish..
- It's a very neutral-tasting hamburger, so it goes well with any kind of sauce. We also have it simmered in a demi-glace sauce..
If you find this Low-Carb Okara Hamburgers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.