Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Doughless Pizza (low carb)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doughless Pizza (low carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doughless Pizza (low carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to doughless pizza (low carb) recipe. You can have doughless pizza (low carb) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Doughless Pizza (low carb):
- Provide of chicken marinade.
- You need of pounded out chicken breast or store bought thinly sliced.
- Take of olive oil.
- Take of pepper.
- You need of granulated garlic.
- You need of granulated onion.
- Use of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Get of pizza sauce or pasta sauce (check your carbs).
- Provide of toppings.
- Provide of bacon chopped.
- You need of onion sliced (which ever you like).
- Take of green bell pepper sliced.
- You need of red bell pepper sliced.
- Get of mozzarella cheese (or 2 cups).
- Get of pepperoni slices (as much as you like).
- Provide of sliced mushrooms (any kind).
Instructions to make Doughless Pizza (low carb):
- Put all the ingredients for the chicken marinade into a bowl. Mix very well and put in fridge for 30 min to marinade. You can do this step over night..
- Cook bacon on med heat until crisp, remove from pan and set aside. In the same pan. add onions, mushrooms and peppers. sautee until transclucent for about 5 min. turn off heat and set aside..
- Take a grill pan, skillet or sautee pan. drizzle with about 1 tbs. of olive oil and heat to med high heat..
- Cook chicken on each side for about 1 min. time it, it really didn't need a lot bc it's really thin when pounded out and will go back in the oven to finish. preheat oven to 450..
- Place cooked chicken on a baking sheet or Pyrex glass pan so they touch each other. Don't leave any holes between the chicken.
- Heat your pasta or pizza sauce in a sauce pan. it just needs to get heated, no need to simmer for too long.
- Put sauce on top of chicken and then the veggies on that. add cheese, bacon crumbles and pepperoni..
- Oven should be preheated to 450. put in oven to melt cheese about 10 min. Take out when melted and let rest for 5 min. cut into what serving portions you like. I did 4 big pieces and plated them. There's no bread, so you won't get as full as a traditional pizza..
- I served mine with a romaine and arugula salad with a balsamic vinegrette..
- You can add garlic to your veggies, or any veggie you'd like. As for the meat, make sure if it's raw that it is cooked before placing on the pizza, bc it's only in the oven for 10 min..
If you find this Doughless Pizza (low carb) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.