Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect White Chicken Chili
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect White Chicken Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best White Chicken Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chicken Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white chicken chili recipe. You can cook white chicken chili using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make White Chicken Chili:
- Use 2-3 of chicken breasts (depending on size).
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, diced.
- Take 3 cans of black beans (drain all cans).
- Use 2 cans of navy beans (drain only one).
- You need 2 can of diced green chili's.
- Take 32 oz of box of chicken stock.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper (3 palm fulls or to your liking).
- Prepare of Cumin (1 palm full up to 1/2 bottle).
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Coriander (1 palm full).
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- Use of Cilantro.
- Get of Corn Tortillas.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- You need of Shredded Cheese.
Instructions to make White Chicken Chili:
- In a large pan, saute the onions & garlic in about 3 TBS of olive oil until the onions are clear..
- Add the cayenne, coriander and cumin to the onions & garlic. Don't worry, it will look a little dry. You can add a little more olive oil if you'd like..
- Push the onion & garlic to the side & add the cubed chicken. Sprinkle the garlic salt & black pepper to the chicken only. Cook until the chicken is done..
- Add the two cans of drained green chili's and mix together. Add some chicken stock (about 1/2 the box) & let simmer..
- If cooking in the same pot, add all of the beans. Make sure you drained all of the black beans & only one can of the navy. (I make mine in the crock pot sometimes so I have my beans waiting & just transfer the mixture over).
- Add the rest of the chicken stock & bring to a boil (if doing on the stove). Reduce to low heat & let sit until ready to eat. If doing in a crock pot, I put mine on whatever time I need it to be ready..
- When you are ready to eat, fry up some corn tortillas in oil. Sprinkle them with some salt and set aside. Cook as many as desired..
- Top with sour cream, cilantro, cheese. Many people rip up the tortillas & mix it up in the chili. Others dip & some just eat the tortilla on the side..
If you find this White Chicken Chili recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.