How to Make Quick Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. You can have wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- You need of Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs).
- Prepare of Avacado Oil.
- Provide of sauerkraut (both solid and liquid).
- Get of Chicken Broth.
- Take of water.
- Provide of bay leaves.
- Use of stevia sweetener packet.
- Use of Dijon Mustard.
- You need of shallot or small onion.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- You need of black pepper.
- Take of salt.
- You need of chives.
Instructions to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon..
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup – adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup..
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins..
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish..
If you find this Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.