Steps to Make Ultimate Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez spaghetti & meatballs recipe. To cook mike's ez spaghetti & meatballs you only need 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Prepare of ● For The Red Sauce.
- You need 2 (1 Pound) of Jars [of your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Viadailla Onions.
- Use 1 of EX LG Firm Beefeater Tomato [chopped].
- Provide 1 (14 oz) of Can Artichoke Hearts.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Red Onions.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Fresh Spinach [stems removed].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Mushrooms [thick sliced].
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Parmasean Cheese.
- You need 6 of LG Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced].
- Take 2 of LG Stalks Celery [chopped].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Fennel.
- You need of ● For The Meatballs.
- Get 1 Pound of Ground Sausage.
- You need 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2 Cups of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Get of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Take of Garden Wedge Salads [with bacon slivers].
- Get Slices of Thick Garlic Bread.
- Prepare of Fresh Italian Parsley [garnish].
- You need as needed of Parmasean Cheese.
- Get as needed of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Provide as needed of Noodles [your choice].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Create your meatballs by mixing everything together in the ● Meatball section well. Mold into small balls..
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Chop all fresh vegetables and place in a large pot..
- Add in your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce..
- Simmer for 30 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Add in meatballs. Simmer 10 minutes longer..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Add a dash of salt and olive oil to your water. Stir occasionally..
- Top with fresh basil, parsley, Parmasean and Mozzarella Cheese..
- Serve hot with crispy garlic bread and a fresh wedge garden salad. Enjoy!.
We Aussies have a thing about shortening words. Pavlova is Pav, afternoon is arvo, mosquitos are mozzies. Sharon is Shazz, Nagisa is Nagi (that's yours truly). So it is thoroughly Aussie to shorten Spaghetti Bolognese to Spag Bol!. And here she is – my Spag Bol.
If you find this Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.