Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Low carb chicken parma
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low carb chicken parma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb chicken parma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Start out with exchanging the bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You should change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chicken parma recipe. To make low carb chicken parma you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low carb chicken parma:
- You need of Thinly sliced chicken breast (1 breast).
- Prepare of Eggs (1 large).
- You need of Crushed pork rinds (2 cups).
- You need of Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup).
- You need of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- Get of Onion powder (1/2 tsp).
- Prepare of Marinara (1/2 cup).
- Take of Cheese (1/2 cup).
- Take of Parsley (1/2 tbsp).
Steps to make Low carb chicken parma:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line with a baking sheet..
- Add the eggs to a shallow dish..
- Add crushed pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine..
- Butterfly the chicken breast. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and then the pork rinds. Be sure to press the pork rinds into the chicken so that the crust adheres to the meat..
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking dish and bake..
- Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the marinara evenly over each piece of chicken..
- Sprinkle with you choice of cheese..
- Return the chicken to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted..
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving..
If you find this Low carb chicken parma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.