Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache
Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache. While the coffee semolina cup is cooling, prepare the Ganache or chocolate sauce. Once cups are cooled completely, unmold them carefully. Arrange them on serving plates and pour the chocolate Ganache/sauce on them.
Click here for the Ganache recipe. Stirred until smooth, silky, and shiny, ganache is a staple in any baker's kitchen. Best Chocolate to Use in Chocolate Ganache.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
While the coffee semolina cup is cooling, prepare the Ganache or chocolate sauce. Once cups are cooled completely, unmold them carefully. Arrange them on serving plates and pour the chocolate Ganache/sauce on them.
Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache:
- Get of Semolina cup coffee.
- Take 1/2 cup of Semolina.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Coffee.
- Prepare 300 ml of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
- Take of For chocolate Ganache.
- Prepare 50 gm of Dark chocolate chopped roughly.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Milk.
As a chef, I am often reminded that what I think is easy and uncomplicated, is not necessarily. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the sauce is very smooth. Chocolate ganache is made by adding warm cream to chopped chocolate, then mixing it together until it's completely smooth. You can adjust the amounts of chocolate and cream to use it in various ways.
Instructions to make Coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache:
- Take 2tbps butter in a pan. Heat it on a medium flame add semolina in a butter & stir fry continuously to avoid lumps.Soon the colour changes to golden brown.Be careful not to burn..
- Pour condensed milk in a pan & cook for 1 minute on low flame. Prepare coffee, take 3-4 tbsps of milk in a cup& mix coffee in it to form a thick paste.Add rest of the milk & no lumps at all. Mix it well..
- Then pour half of the mixture into condensed semolina milk mixture. Cook 1-2 min on medium flame. Once the mixture thickens add rest of the coffee mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Again the mixture starts thickening & it starts leaving the pan & looks like a lump. Switch off the flame & transfer the mixture in a greased molds. Allow them to cool..
- Now prepare the ganache or chocolate sauce. In a pan add chopped chocolate & microwave for 1 min. Add butter & mix it with fork. It looks shiny & Smooth. Add milk to make a chocolate sauce..
- Once the cup cooled completely, unmold them. Arrange on serving plate & pour chocolate sauce on it.Garnish with it with nuts & chopped chocolate. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Enjoy the delicious coffee cups with chocolate sauce..
Depending on the ratios of each ingredient that you use, ganache can be used as a pourable glaze. This Chocolate Ganache is so easy to prepare with only two ingredients – chocolate & heavy whipping cream! It's such a simple and delectable dessert I heat my cream in a glass measuring cup right in the microwave, but you could also do it in a pot over the stove. If you use the microwave, it won't need. Chocolate Ganache is dead easy to make and has many applications: frosting, Chocolate Ganache Cake, piping, whipping, pouring or dipping!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food coffee semolina cup with chocolate ganache recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!