How to Prepare Award-winning Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that difficult. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ghost pepper hot sauce recipe. You can cook ghost pepper hot sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce:
- Provide of Required Ingredients.
- Get 6 of ghost peppers.
- Provide 4 of cayenne or other hot peppers.
- Use 1 of jar of brined garlic drained.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Use 1 of medium (28 ounce) can of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of cajun spice.
Instructions to make Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce:
- Put tomato sauce, vinegar, lemon juice in blender..
- Cut stems off of peppers and put in blender. Be careful and wear gloves!.
- Blend until completely liquified..
- Peel and quarter onion. Add to blender with rest of ingredients. (Cajun spice shown below).
- Blend again until totally liquid..
- Put in pan over medium heat, stirring constantly until boiling. This step requires good ventilation or your eyes will burn! And have a tolerant wife – Fumes are powerful!.
- Seal in sterile jars and refrigerate..
- Store for a week or so to let the flavor mature. Enjoy!.
Ghost Chili, or Ghost Pepper, is supposedly the verbatim and somewhat fitting translation of the name Bhut Jolokia given to a particularly hot strain of chili found in the Indian states of Assam and Nagaland. Ghost Scream™ Hot Sauce is made entirely with fresh ingredients, and features the Ghost Pepper, also known as Naga Jolokia. Our sauces are hand crafted and made with California grown produce. They are gluten free and have less salt. For lovers of all things hot, a homemade fiery hot sauce made with home-grown ghost peppers and made slightly sweet with a touch of fresh pineapple.
If you find this Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.