Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom methi with cherry tomatoes – perfect winter lunch recipe recipe. To cook mushroom methi with cherry tomatoes – perfect winter lunch recipe you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe:
- Get 250 gm of Mushrooms (Rinse and chopped).
- Provide 2 cup of Methi leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (halved).
- You need 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Finely Chopped Green Chilli.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Kitchen King Masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Finely Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp+1 tsp of Ghee.
- Provide 1/2 of Juice of lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe:
- Boil one cup of water and add chopped methi leaves with little salt. Boil water for 10 minutes on a medium-high flame. After 10 minutes switch off the gas and drain the water. Keep boiled methi leaves in a colander and keep it aside. Boil mushrooms with 1 cup of water for 5 – 10 minutes. Drain water and keep them aside. Heat a non-stick pan add 1 tsp of ghee and add halved cherry tomatoes with a pinch of salt. Saute them for 5 minutes and take it out in a separate bowl..
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee in the same pan and add cumin. Allow it to crackle then add chopped onions. Saute until translucent then add chopped garlic and green chilli. Cook for 5 minutes on a medium-low flame. Now add kitchen king masala, turmeric, coriander powder, salt and mix them well..
- Add boiled methi leaves and mushrooms. Saute them on high flame for 5 minutes stirring continuously. Switch off the flame and add saute cherry tomatoes, lemon juice. Mix them well and served delicious sabzi with hot paratha or chapati..
If you find this Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.