Recipe of Ultimate Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice bowl with avocado, corn, white beans and cherry tomatoes (vegan) recipe. You can cook rice bowl with avocado, corn, white beans and cherry tomatoes (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan):
- Provide of Uncooked Rice.
- Get of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Ripe Avocado.
- Get of Corn.
- Get of White Beans (works great with black beans as well).
- Prepare of Red Onion.
- Provide of Herbs and Spices.
- You need of Balsamic Vinegar (optional).
- Use of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan):
- Peel the avocado and cut it into medium-sized strips. Wash the canned corn and white beans thoroughly. Wash the cherry tomatoes as well. Slice the onion into half-rings..
- Cook the rice in salt water (I suggest al dente). While the rice is cooking, coat a pan with olive oil. First fry the cherry tomatoes until they lose some of their moisture. Don't overdo it or they will turn mushy. Remove them from the pan and fry the corn, for only 3-4 minutes. Remove them from the pan..
- Fry the onions until they soften up. Add the beans to the onions, season with herbs (any mix will do, as you prefer) and add a dash of water to the pan. Optionally, add a dash of balsamic vinegar and/or turmeric to the pan, to give the dish some colour (that's how I prefer it). After 3-4 minutes, turn off the heat..
- When the rice is done cooking, put it in the middle of a bowl and arrange the tomatoes, beans with onions, avocado and corn around it. Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper (optional) and herbs (any mix, preferably one with basil). Serve with Pita bread or toasted tortillas. Enjoy your meal! 🙂.
If you find this Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.