Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan bread bowls with roasted cherry tomatoes recipe. You can have parmesan bread bowls with roasted cherry tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes:
- Provide of active dry yeast Regular or quick (2 1/4 tsps).
- Use of ° Warm waterF to F ) 1/4 cup (.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Take of All-purpose flour.
- Provide of Baking powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Parmesan cheese , grated.
- You need of Shortening (butter).
- Use of Heavy cream.
Instructions to make Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes:
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in small bowl. Stir in sugar; set aside..
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and cheese in large bowl. Cut in shortening, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until mixture look like fine crumbs. Stir in yeast mixture and cream so dough leaves side of bowl and forms a ball..
- Place dough on lightly floured surface. Knead about 1 minute or until smooth. Cover and let rise in warm place 10 minutes..
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease outsides of six 10-ounce custard cups. Place cups upside down in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2×10 1/2×1 inch. Divide dough into 6 equal parts. Pat or roll each part into 7-inch circle. Shape dough circles over outsides of custard cups. (Do not allow to curl under edges of cups.).
- Bake 18 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully lift bread bowls from custard cups–custard cups and bread will be hot. Cool bread bowls upright on wire rack..
If you find this Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.